Reservation, payment and other info
Rooms are available from April to October. Outside this period we take reservations after consultation, so do feel free to contact us for possibilities.
Reservation and payment
You can make a reservation by phone, e-mail or via our website. We require a deposit of 25% of the room price including any costs for additional persons. As soon as we have received your payment, we will send you a confirmation of receipt and your booking is final. We would appreciate to receive the remaining room price, including the fare for any additional persons, no later than 6 weeks before arrival. We prefer payments by bank transfer, but accept French cheques (no vacation cheques) as well. Our cancellation policy applies to your booking.
As it sometimes occurs that you have to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, we always recommend a good cancellation insurance. In the unfortunate situation that you have to cancel your reservation, we kindly request you to inform us by e-mail.
- The cancellation is free of charge up to 6 weeks before the date of arrival. We will refund your deposit as soon as possible after receipt of your cancellation.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 3 weeks before the date of arrival, you will receive 75% of your payment back.
- If you cancel up to 3 days before the date of arrival, you will receive a 25% refund. If you cancel 3 days or less before the date of arrival, unfortunately, we won’t refund your payment. This also applies if you stay for a shorter period than you made a reservation for (for example, you made a reservation for two nights and you only stay one night).
Please note that we accept (credit)card payments, cash and French cheques (no vacation cheques).
Arrival: Between 5.00 and 7.00 pm.
Please aim to arrive around that time. If you are delayed, we would appreciate a call to let us know, especially if you join us for dinner.
Departure: On the morning of your departure, please vacate your room by 10.30 am at the latest to enable us to prepare for our next visitors.
Breakfast: Breakfast is served from 8.00-10.00 am, however, if you would prefer an earlier breakfast, we can arrange this.
Table d’hôtes: 8.00 pm
Three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.00 pm) we serve a four-course menu for which you can register at the time of booking, but at least two days in advance. We work as much as possible with local products that often have to be ordered in time.
The menu consists of a starter, main course, cheese platter and dessert with a cup of coffee or tea. Dinner includes wine and water. Price: € 30,- p.p. Price for children: 5 to 12 years: € 17,50 p.p., 12 to 18 years: € 25,- p.p.
Aperitif: 7.00 pm-8.00 pm
On the evenings that we serve the four-course menu, there is also the opportunity to reserve an aperitif when booking. You can pour your own drink in the salon or outside, depending on the weather. Obviously the drinks are accompanied with a bite to eat. Price: € 10.00 p.p.
Plat du jour:
On other evenings it is possible to reserve a ‘plat du jour’ with your booking, including a glass of wine and water. Price: € 15,- p.p. Price for children: 5 to 12 years: € 10,- p.p., 12 to 18 years: € 12,-p.p.
We also offer you the opportunity to grab some wine, water or soft drink with cheese and/or sausage and bread in the conservatory. There is a list with the prices and room names on the fridge. Please write down your consumptions on this list, so we can add them to your bill.
Due to the nature of serving a single Table d’hôtes, we are sorry but we are unable to cater for guests with a Vegan diet or those who suffer from allergies like gluten, dairy or nut intolerance.
Kindly note that in France it’s prohibited to serve alcohol to minors under the age of 18.
Additional house rules:
- Please be informed that we strive for tranquillity between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am to enjoy nature and country life to its max.
- Dogs, or other pets, are not allowed in the house but well-trained dogs are still welcome – provided they sleep in your car. If you do bring your dog, please keep it under control, particularly when small children are around – and clear up any dog mess.
- We thank you in advance for not smoking in the house, nor in the conservatory. Smoking outside, please be considerate to other guests. Ashtrays are available to keep nature clean.
- There is one (7 kW) charging point for electric cars. Please indicate as soon as possible if you want to use this charging point, because first come, first served. The energy consumption will be charged to your room.
- There is ample free parking space on our grounds.
- Free wifi is available.
- We adhere to the measures taken in France to combat Covid-19. We count on your understanding.